Sunday, March 06, 2011

Brunello Dunello:Words to Ponder in Times of Folly

Dune and Duner ~ further ruminations on the nature of Montalcino wine

He who controls the Spice controls the Brunello-verse!

He who can destroy a thing, can control a thing.
Frank Herbert



I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is
the little-death that brings total obliteration.

The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not understand.
Frank Herbert

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of
Sapho that thoughts acquire speed,the lips acquire stains, stains
become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.

How often it is that the angry man rages denial of what his inner self is telling him.
Frank Herbert

I did not say this. I am not here

The proximity of a desirable thing tempts one to overindulgence. On that path lies danger.
Frank Herbert

You see... your death... my blade will finish you.

Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
Frank Herbert

The spice must flow - the water of life!
Enemies make you stronger, allies make you weaker.
Frank Herbert

Do you know of the Water of Life?

Any road followed precisely to its end leads precisely nowhere. Climb the mountain just a little bit to test it's a mountain. From the top of the mountain, you cannot see the mountain.
Frank Herbert


Real Time Analytics