Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pardon me, if I'm sentimental

I just got back from little 'ol Ittly and I knows y’all wants me to ante up on this here Eye-talian trip. I promise all y’all I’m fixin’ to unload a whole kettle full of memories (My pix here if ya just can't wait). But for them of you who never made it to Dallas in the fall for the Great State Fair of Texas, shame on ya!

In the meantime, enjoy the absolutely awesomest pictures ever made at the best fair in the whole wide world. Teresa Rafidi is a great shooter and a friend and she gave me permission to post these pix from yesterday. But don’t y’all steal them without giving her due credit, ya hear me? See more of her work here. It oughta be against the law to be as good as she is, but I'm glad she is.

The food, the crowds, the weather, and just being back home, home where I feel the best in the world. Even with all this gol’darn pollen.

Enjoy!

Pardon me, if I'm sentimental
When we say goodbye
Don't be angry with me should I cry
When you're gone, yet I'll dream
A little dream as years go by
Now and then there's a fool such as I

Lyrics from A Fool Such As I by Bill Trader




























Photography by Teresa Rafidi © All rights reserved

Real Time Analytics