Sunday, August 08, 2010

Bursting the Bubble

From the dog days of summer department

Photo by Teresa Rafidi

After a week of trauma and high drama I am resting and content to stay on my little isola, my island at home, with a pool and water, and wine, and tons and tons of crap. It seems after so many decades on earth, I have accumulated too much of everything. So today, along with my physical purge and cleanse, I am also purging and cleansing my world of useless, repetitive belongings. Not useless to someone else, I hope, but for my needs, enough is too much. Some of these thangs gotta go.

It seems we can never get enough of anything in America, including endless blogging about this wine or that wine. Enough already! Let’s go sell something.

I don’t have anything else for you. I ‘m taking the rest of the day off. Move along now, there’s nothing to see here….



Real Time Analytics